Before we begin, this is what I keep in mind about this film: A reporter goes again to highschool to put in writing a narrative (I do not keep in mind what the subject was) and he or she meets a dude who is just not in highschool, they fall in love, and there is a massive baseball-kiss scene on the finish.
1. OK, Let’s begin.
2. Poor Josie, having 5 of her concepts handed alongside to reporters.
three. Her speech about discovering the proper man is tremendous relatable.
four. Good factor Tinder wasn’t round in 1999.
5. Going again to highschool is my nightmare.
6. But I get it, she has to get that function!!!!!!
7. OH YEAH, I forgot she has a brother.
eight. And he works on the Tiki Post. More transport materials locations ought to have tropical themes is all I’m saying.
9. I thought this was the makeover scene however I do not assume it is occurring YET.
10. Oh my god. I do keep in mind this outfit, although.
11. I do not assume the easiest way to mix in is to put on ALL WHITE.
12. I’m type of confused by what class she simply entered. Is it French? Spanish? World History? All of the above?
13. OH NO SHE HAS TO WEAR THE SHAME SOMBRERO. This appears somewhat problematic.
14. Also, speaking right into a recorder within the hallway is not an effective way to mix in both, Josie. You’re suppose to be UNDERCOVER!!!!!
15. OHHHH, this needs to be the instructor she falls for.
16. I def do not blame her.
17. Teacher Sam is already onto her as a result of she has zero chill.
18. This clique is giving me massive Mean Girls vibes. Also, JESSICA ALBA?!?! The unique Regina George.
19. I’m really kinda uncomfortable watching her get flustered round an ACTUAL 17-year-old boy.
20. I like Aldys and all her smarty-pants mates.
21. Josie is an inspiration. Good at grammar. Good at calculus. Good at…reporting?!?
22. The Denominators are like OG Mathletes.
23. Teacher Sam over right here speaking about disguises. He completely is aware of she is a grown-up woman.
24. PLOT TWIST. Her boss basically needs her to be common.
25. Her brother opened a can of pineapple to placed on his pizza. He is the hero all of us want.
26. Oh, she is recording every thing now along with her lil’ tiny digicam. This needs to be breaking so many legal guidelines.
27. Doesn’t her brother come again to highschool in some unspecified time in the future too???
28. Ahhh Teacher Sam has a girlfriend. And he is transferring to New York.
29. …OR IS HE?!?
30. Oh my god, James Franco is on this film too!!!
31. He’s givin’ off some actual judgey vibes.
32. Aw, poor Josie. Bullies are The Worst.
33. BROTHER ROB TO THE RESCUE.
34. He goes to be on a bathroom for seven years after consuming that total container of coleslaw.
35. OK, so this faculty has a metallic detector, however they will simply let anybody in??? Rob is 23 and these ladies are like 16 and 17.
36. These are issues I take into consideration as an grownup woman watching this film.
37. Hmmmm, I need to imagine Sam is being an excellent instructor by conserving her firm on the carnival, but additionally would not that be mildly inappropriate IRL?
38. OK he’s fairly self-aware of how he is performing, at the very least.
39. Rob did it. He made her ~common~.
40. MORE MEAN GIRLS VIBES
41. And she ditched her mathlete mates to be common.
42. Tina Fey was INSPIRED.
43. Wow, they actually raised the stakes. She’s gotta get a narrative to them in two weeks or SHE IS FIRED.
44. They are going to promenade with minors and I am uncomfortable once more.
45. TEACHER SAM IS HER STORY!
46. I actually forgot this was the promenade theme and never a Halloween occasion.
47. I do not know what sort of faculty would let Rob within the promenade sporting solely underwear.
48. Also, Jessica Alba as Malibu Barbie would positively not be allowed in both.
49. OMG YASSS JOSIE’S PROM QUEEN.
50. Do we predict that when Guy mentioned he is fascinated about his sword he was fascinated about, you recognize, HIS sword????
51. I know Teacher Sam and Josie are each adults, but when the remainder of the scholar physique thinks she’s 17 then is not it WEIRD she’s dancing with a instructor????
52. I know, I know this can be a rom-com, however it looks as if this faculty is not very strict.
53. Noooo imply youngsters nooooooo! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT DOG FOOD.
54. This slo-mo shot means one thing is about to go down.
55. YAS JOSIE TO THE RESCUE. Suck it, imply ladies.
56. But for actual, what was Teacher Sam going to inform her????
57. OMG CROWN IS COMIN’ OFF. I’m getting extra Mean Girls vibes.
58. Welp, the cat is out of the bag. Now everybody is aware of she’s 25.
59. WHERE IS TEACHER SAM GOING?????
60. To be trustworthy, I get why Sam is upset that she lied to him.
61. But Rob cannot be mad that he cannot play anymore as a result of he would have been disqualified for his age in some unspecified time in the future in time, proper????
62. Josie writing her piece about herself is tremendous courageous as a result of she actually needs to be susceptible once more. ROOTING FOR YOU, GIRL.
63. OK that is the enduring baseball scene I keep in mind.
64. IT’S OKAY DON’T LOOK AT THE CLOCK HE IS COMING.
65. I imply, he has to return. This is a rom-com.
66. That was most likely the saddest mic drop in historical past.
67. TEACHER SAM, YOU IDIOT, YOU’RE LATE.
68. KISS HERRRRRRR.
69. LOL. I love how this impressed the viewers to start out kissing one another. Except that James Franco will get rejected.
70. YAY BROTHER ROB IS ASSISTANT COACH!!!!!
71. You know what? That was nonetheless as cute as I keep in mind…though the highschool has questionable guidelines.