It’s time for an additional journey down reminiscence lane (when you’re new right here: I’ve done this many times before). This week I’ve been CONSUMED by To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (when you love teen films, positively test it out – I’m obsessed). So naturally when I considered what ’90s film I wished to revisit, I went straight for the one with the pretend courting trope: Drive Me Crazy! Here’s how the expertise of revisiting it went down…
1. Huh. I didn’t realise how a lot I missed seeing Melissa Joan Hart’s face on my display screen.
2. Her mum owns a slutty crimson halter?!
three. Oh hey child Adrian Grenier! Wow, he actually was such a babe.
four. A Got Milk? reference! Ah, the ‘90s.
5. Love some informal over-the-fence exposition within the morning.
6. Their dad and mom are completely doing it, proper?
7. CHASE IS SO HOT UGH.
eight. I used to put on my hair in twists like that on a regular basis.
9. THAT’s her mum’s crimson halter?! Whoa mama.
10. This entire outfit is so delightfully ‘90s.
11. Is Chase a prison?
12. Hahaha each time I see outdated computer systems in one in every of these films I can’t assist however snigger.
13. Is he dealing medicine?
14. Brad is such a poor man’s Zack Morris.
15. I completely forgot Susan May Pratt, aka Mandela from 10 Things I Hate About You, was on this.
16. To be truthful, I bear in mind Britney Spears’ “Crazy” video clip rather more than I bear in mind this particular film.
17. The solely factor that’s actually caught with me from that is that scene the place all of them go swimming at some creek and chill in these large tube issues.
18. Omg I had no thought this was primarily based on a e-book!
19. Oh Chase wasn’t dealing medicine, he was rigging the sprinkler system. What a insurgent.
20. Ali Larter!!
21. Brad is, as Patrick Verona would say, with out.
22. “Brad has all the appeal of toast.” Truuuuue.
23. Designated Dave! I bear in mind him!!
24. SCREAMING at these little hair clips! I wore my hair identical to that.
25. Ali Larter has actually nailed Chase’s character tbh.
26. WHAT IS HE WEARING WHAT IS THAT TURTLENECK HAHAHAHAHA.
27. Oh he’s a Sad Boy™.
28. Why does Mandela discuss in headlines?
29. OMG the BLOW UP COUCH!!!!!
30. “Cyber girls are hot.” Lololololol.
31. Her outfit! Those wedges! I HAD THOSE.
32. Nicole drunkenly going via her yearbook with a marker and scribbling on all of the boys is a MOOD.
33. WTF is Chase’s picture?! Lmao.
34. Ah, the outdated boy-next-door-can-see-directly-into-my-room trope.
35. What’s so disgraceful about not having a date to some dance? Sigh.
36. I’m shook they didn’t have a shot of him perving on her in her bra. What a gentleman.
37. And he’s calling out the rampant homophobia in his college! How progressive for the ‘90s, contemplating most of the other movies I’ve watched are FULL of rampant homophobia themselves.
38. Aw, he’s introduced her water.
39. The reality she didn’t drunkenly rip off her bra is probably the most unrealistic a part of this film.
40. Oooh a makeover on the GUY as a substitute of the lady!
41. This is low-key a reverse She’s All That huh.
42. Wow um…she made him look worse?
43. Mess up his hair once more! Untuck that shirt! Get rid of that belt!
44. “I could be getting paid?!” Okay I love him.
45. Wow his eyes are really lovely.
46. Ooft the R phrase.
47. “GO FIGHT WIN!”
48. Poor Designated Dave.
49. This scene of them signing within the automobile is cute as shit.
50. Omg it’s the dad from seventh Heaven!
51. Just an off-the-cuff sizzling air balloon trip with Dad.
52. Drag him!
53. I’m cackling at her throwing his e-book over the sting.
54. The Donnas are in this movie too?!
56. I LOVE that Chase is sticking up for his buddy.
57. And Nicole is mad about it?! Honey, no.
58. Oooh that’s an excellent Look™ from Mr Grenier.
59. Mandela is a serious backstabber! I’m shook!
60. AHHH I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF “RUN BABY RUN” BY DEADSTAR! HOW?!??!?
61. *pauses film to take heed to it 10 occasions*.
62. YES I LOVE A FAKE KISS THAT IS TOTALLY A REAL KISS.
63. Nicole is sooooo into him.
64. How did all of us deal with speaking on the cellphone on a regular basis within the ‘90s.
65. Like?? You’d reply the cellphone not even figuring out who was on the opposite finish??? Now I would NEVER.
66. Here we go, the swimming scene!
67. Those board shorts and tiny glasses the fellows are sporting are taking me again hahahahahaha.
68. Of course a Barenaked Ladies tune is taking part in.
69. “Big hands, big feet…” Oh is that this the place I discovered that little fantasy that was consequently mentioned EXTENSIVELY in school?!
70. Here for this little bonding second between Dee and Chase.
71. THE BUTTEFLY CLIPS!!! OMG THE NOSTAAAAALGIA!!!!!
72. Mandela is a complete snake. (I don’t know what her character’s identify on this film is lol.)
73. I had sun shades identical to that!
74. Love a proof.
75. “I’m over it.” Narrator: he wasn’t.
76. Nicole completely ~will get~ him. My coronary heart.
77. That zig zag half tho.
78. CRAAAAAAZY! Yas Britney.
79. Nicole’s hair is so unnecessarily sophisticated right here.
80. Go away Mandela, you troublemaker.
81. Limes have by no means been so attractive.
82. Why did we predict vivid white eyeshadow was a good suggestion within the ‘90s?
83. I simply remembered Dee is completely Designated Dave’s cyber lady, proper?!
84. “I meant a real car not a matchbox.” Drag him straight to hell!
85. Fuck this man.
86. YES GET HIM DAVE.
87. YES SPRAY HIM GIRL.
88. The craving between Nicole and Chase is *Italian chef kiss*.
89. Omg this video hahahahahahhaa.
90. Chase appears to be like HOT.
91. He’s actually not into Ali Larter anymore. Her luuuurves Nicole.
92. Proms/dances are SO further in these films. Are they like this in precise American excessive colleges?!
93. Ugh not right here for this lady on lady hate.
94. Wow this break-up finished via pure eye contact. Some critical eye appearing taking place on this scene.
95. YAY DAVE AND DEE!
96. Lol why is Chase simply chilling on the sculpture?
97. This is so tacky.
98. I LOVE IT.
99. “So who are we making jealous?” “Everyone, Nicole.” Ok I bought butterflies.
100. NOW KISS.
102. Hahaha I knew their dad and mom have been doing it. Awks.
103. That was fairly cute. I imply, it’s an aggressively common film. But rattling if I ain’t guffawing like a 13-year-old