Wrapping up Nos. 11-15
11. Charlotte Hornets: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, G, Kentucky [traded to Clippers]
12. Los Angeles Clippers: Miles Bridges, F, Michigan State [traded to Hornets]
13. Los Angeles Clippers: Jerome Robinson, G, Boston College
14. Denver Nuggets: Michael Porter Jr., F, Missouri
15. Washington Wizards: Troy Brown, G, Oregon
Daniel’s take: It will likely be attention-grabbing to see how Bridges suits alongside Kemba Walker in Charlotte, however the Clippers immediately remade their backcourt with the duo of Gilgeous-Alexander and Robinson. It looks like Robinson went a bit greater than some have been anticipating, however each are playmakers. Will they make the Clippers contenders within the West once more? That stays to be seen. Porter’s fall dissatisfied some Knicks followers in Brooklyn, however he might be an influence pick.
Aaron’s take: Jerome Robinson is a little bit of a shock at No. 13, however he’ll present the Clippers with a formidable knack for scoring. And Denver was good to draft the Michael Porter. The No. 14 total pick is an efficient time to proper time to take danger on a possible star with severe damage considerations.