Fox strikes $32.5 billion deal for Sky TV service, topping offer from Comcast

Fox strikes $32.5 billion deal for Sky TV service, topping offer from Comcast

In the bigger battle, Fox’s board accepted Disney’s June offer of $71 billion for a lot of the corporate, together with the Los Angeles primarily based 21st Century Fox film and tv studios, FX, regional sports activities networks and worldwide belongings, together with the 39% stake in Sky. Disney has agreed to pay the debt that Fox would incur shopping for the remaining 61%, ought to Fox be allowed to consolidate Sky.

Source link